Solid Grey Cotton - Medical Compression Socks
Features & Details
• 20 - 30 mmHg True Graduated Compression
• Wide Top Comfort Band - Keeps the socks from pinching, chafing, or rolling down, ensuring consistent compression throughout the day.
• Flat-Felled Seam Construction - Ensures ultimate comfort and prevents irritation, right to the tip of your toes.
• Anti-Microbial & Silver Ion Wash - Provides effective odor and stain protection.
• Terry Cushioned Foot Bed - Extra padding adds durability in the high-wear toe and heal areas, while giving your feet extra cushioning.
• Over The Calf - Socks should sit approximately 2 finger-widths below the kneee. Sock stays up without sagging or bunching.
For those of you who need a little more compression to deal with moderate swelling, chronic venous insufficiency, post sclerotherapy treatment or the management of healed venous ulcers our MEDICAL COMPRESSION (20-30 mmHg) socks will provide the effective support needed to promote leg health.
• Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe Varicose Veins.
• Helps in the treatment of moderate to severe Edema or Lymphatic Edema.
• Used in post-surgical and post- Sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of Varicose & Spider Veins.
• Treats Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
• Helps prevent and treat DVT’s (deep vein thrombosis).
• Helps with management of active ulcers.
• Helps relieve Superficial Phlebitis.
*Please talk to your physician to see which level of compression might be right for you.
Fabric & Care
• Cotton: 45% Cotton / 38% Nylon / 17% Lycra
• Contains Antimicrobial Properties
• Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
• We do not recommend using fabric softners or bleach. They can alter the look and feel of the fabric.
Size Chart & Fit
◈ 20 - 30 mmHg True Graduated Compression Socks
◈ Signature extra wide comfort top band
◈ Flat seam construction throughout the sock
◈ Wide Toe box & soft terry in the foot bed
◈ 45% Cotton / 17% Lycra / 38% Nylon Contains: Antimicrobial Properties
Stylish Compression Socks
All-Day Comfort, Support & Energy
Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks provide fast relief for tired, achy legs or mild swelling. By increasing circulation, they also reduce incidence of varicose veins & blood clots. They are great for work, pregnancy, sports, travel, and anywhere else life takes you!
Relief from pain and fatigue while reducing soreness and swelling.
All-day comfort, support & energy while standing or sitting.
Perfect for anyone who sits or stands for extended periods of time, during travel, pregnancy, and while exercising.
With over 25 years of experience treating vein issues, Dr. Segal's Socks are comfortable and effective.