Give your feet the best in comfort, style, and support with Dr. Segal's Diabetic Socks.
Say goodbye to painful red marks and irritated toes with the non-binding top band and seamless construction.
Extra cushioning for support combined with antimicrobial and moisture-wicking properties helps to prevent infection and injury.
While Dr. Segal's Diabetic Socks are specially designed to meet the health and comfort requirements of diabetic and neuropathy patients, everyone can benefit:
• Diabetic Socks - Cushioned, seamless, and non-binding for those requiring special foot care.
• Neuropathy Socks - Ideal for those with diminished sensation and foot sensitivities.
• Extra Wide Socks - Perfect for anyone with wide ankles and calves that is looking for an extra stretchy and non-binding alternative.
• Edema Socks - If you have foot and ankle swelling, then these non-constricting top bands will do wonders for you.
• Everyday Socks - For anyone wanting premium cotton socks that are extra comfortable, look great, and help you feel amazing.
So not only do they look great, they help you feel amazing as well!
• Non-Binding - Comfortable loose-fit top band that promotes circulation and stays up while leaving no marks
• Seamless Toes - flat-felled seam prevents rubbing that can cause blisters and irritation
• Terry Cushioned Foot Bed - Extra padding for comfort and injury prevention
• Anti-Microbial - Ultra Fresh Treatment prevents bacterial and fungal growth
• Moisture Wicking - Keeps feet dry to prevent skin infection
• Cotton Blend - Natural breathability and softness
• Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
• For best results, wash in mesh laundry bag.
• We do not recommend using fabric softeners or bleach. They can alter the look and feel of the fabric.
Fabric content: 80% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 5% Rubber, 2% Spandex