We have a 30 day return policy from date of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, we unfortunately will not be able to offer a refund or exchange.
Clearance/Outlet Items are all final sale.
To be eligible for a return, we require the following:
- Your item: unused, in the original packaging, and in the same condition as received.
- A receipt or proof of purchase.
- Mail your product and proof of purchase to: PO Box 48150, Queensborough PO., New Westminster, BC V3M 0A7
- Customers are responsible for shipping the product back to our main warehouse.
- Please do not mail your product to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify your that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund was approved, it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow several business days to reflect this refund.
- Any item that is damaged for reasons not caused by our error, or has passed the 30 day return date may be eligible for a partial refund. This decision will be made at the full discretion of Dr. Segal's.
- Gift cards and discounted products are final sale.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If the product was marked as a gift and was shipped directly to your mailing address, a refund in the form of a gift certificate will be sent to you.
- If the product was not marked as a gift but was received as a gift, the refund will be credited to the purchaser's original method of payment.
- Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for your refund to be reflected on your statement. Send us an email at email@example.com if you haven't received a refund after 1-2 billing cycles.